Level Two: Expanding on Level 1
- How to expand on the basic commands in Level 1
- Improved Heel position and duration
- Coming under distractions
- A Stay for longer periods and owner out of sight
- Off-leash work
- Introduction/refinement of new commands, Under, Over, Through, Jump, and more
- Reliability in spite of distractions, loud noises, other dogs, arguing people, horses, etc.
- Improvement in individual problem areas
Please email or call for addition training times or any further information. The lessons are done in the great outdoors when possible; therefore students should dress for weather conditions. If the weather does not permit doing the lessons outside then they will be done inside in the loft of the barn. Group lessons include a maximum of 5 dogs often with 2 instructors.
- All dogs are required to have current vaccination and to be in good health.
- Dogs with known dog aggression issues will have to be privately assessed to ensure they can safely participate in a group lessons.
- Dogs that are people aggressive will not be able to participate in group lessons and will be required to take private lesson(fees may vary depending on the degree of the aggression)
Level Two: Expanding Pricing
- 7 Classes